Become Resilient, Pour Me a Divorce Resilience & Self-Care Workbook
Confused? Looking for some practical answers to help you get through tough relationship times?
This self-empowerment workbook is designed to help you:
- Discover the 6 Core Powers of Resilience within Yourself.
- Learn the 10 Common themes in Problem-Drinking Relationships.
- Recognize the Alert Buttons that Almost Always guarantee Divorce.
- Learn new ways of managing conflict.
- Improve communication and decision-making skills.
- Realize and appreciate your own life lessons.
- Embrace words of comfort and spiritual inspiration.
- Become your best self in and out of relationships.
Dr. Marrow's work at the University of Northern Colorado, School of Communication, has focused on resiliency and teaching family communication. after her long-term marriage ended in divorce, she applied her resiliency tools to cope with her own need to'bounce back.' she wrote the original book, Pour Me a Divorce, and now its companion workbook, Pour Me a Divorce Resiliency & Self-Care Workbook, to help you apply her resiliency concepts and strategies to your own situation.
This workbook is more than assignments and charts; it is a guidebook designed for reclaiming your life and calm while living amongst unrest and uncertainty. It is a 'must-do' workbook for any one desiring to make positive life changes and willing to rediscover and regain one's most important survival asset--SELF!
Publisher : Expressville Books; 1st edition (January 1, 2018)
Paperback : 119 pages
Dmensions: 8" x 11"
ISBN-10 : 1732858004
Item Weight : 16 ounces